Monday 20 January 2014

#19 of 30

"Cedar Hill Blossoms"
6" x 6" - Oil on Canvas
SOLD

#19 of 30 . . . . .I had a errands and chores to do today, so wasn't sure if I would get to paint or not.

There's a golf course, only a couple of blocks from here and I love to walk the chip track there.  There are houses all the way around on the outside of the track and the golf course on the inside.  At the top of the first rise in someone's backyard, there are some bushes that have these lovely delicate white flowers.  My camera says that I took the photo a couple of years ago at the beginning of June.   I'm not sure what kind flower it is, but on closer inspection of the other images, I'm thinking that it might be a clematis.  

I loved the play of the white against the wild green leaves!

 

2 comments: