Friday 27 September 2013

#26 of 30

"Coffee & Canteloupe" - 6"x 6" - Oil on Canvas
$75 Unframed

Soooo,  I made a deal with myself when I started this challenge that I would post all of the paintings, even the dogs!!!  What the heck was I thinking when I set this one up?   I struggled so much with this one today and I'm still not happy with it, but I included it because I worked on it today and it is #26.  I think I might need to paint a few hundred paintings of canteloupe and  maybe a few hundred cups too! 

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for posting the good, the bad and the ugly ... although none of your paintings really are either of the latter two. Some days AND some paintings are just a difficult battle with an unsatisfactory outcome. They keep us humble. And then there are the paintings that fall effortlessly off the brush. These are the golden gems that give us hope!

    ReplyDelete