Sunday 29 September 2013

#28 of 30

"Red" - 6" x 8" - Oil on Canvas
$90 - Unframed
 
I had very good intentions yesterday.   I sketched this little number on my canvas before I left for work/workshop, planning to paint it when I returned home last evening.  Well, that did not happen.  I thought I might actually paint two today and catch back up, but I learned yet another lesson. . . 
If you are planning on setting up your painting and painting it later, make sure that you either print your photo or mark down which one it was!!!  I spent way to much time this afternoon trying to figure which of the approximately one hundred photos of amaryllis I have taken over the years, this was!!  If I had been smart, I would have wiped the sketch and just chosen one of the ones that was close to it!  So I only painted one today.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment